Title: Team Ld-Radiology Support Svcs
City, State: Hinsdale,IL
Location: Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Department: Patient Transportation 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Leads assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in support of radiology department.
- Monitors the workflow throughout the day and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Acts as the communication center for the department. Refers any issues/concerns to department leadership.
- Enters and/or amends orders for procedures as needed. Posts charges for all completed exams. Orders supplies as needed.
- Monitors and reports compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Five or more years of experience in support services preferred.
- Team lead of the Support team, creates staffing schedules and orders supplies.
- Works at the radiology reception desk, greeting patients and coordinating care throughout the imaging department.
- This position is also an Imaging transporter, required to move patients from their hospital rooms to the Imaging department for testing.
- Routine schedule is 0600-1430 M-F with rotating weekends
- This position requires flexibility with start times, possibly rotating start times per the needs of the department.
- Holiday shifts are included.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.