- Establish and maintain relationships with client, providing contact and support.
- Act as liaison between service providers, community and the client and provides comprehensive initial assessment of need areas for all clients referred.
- Conducts risk assessment with each client and formulates a crisis plan.
- Assists individuals in scheduling and attending medical appointments as well as accessing outpatient mental health treatment.
- Assists individuals with official correspondence pertaining to insurance eligibility, social security and other entitlement programs
- Help the client identify and access appropriate resources to support the client's recovery.
Experience: Previous outreach experience with populations with mental illness and/or substance abuse strongly preferred.
Skills: Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Bilingual strongly encouraged to apply. Please note bilingual ability on resume.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related field.