- Willingness to understand the participatory process and support Center staff to implement.
- Coordination of peer involvement in community events.
- Assist with data collection and support evaluation process.
- Assist in the review and analysis of outreach program effectiveness
- Assist in the development of educational materials and marketing of events.
- Participate in distribution of information (i.e. brochures, event announcements etc.).
- Coordinate the ordering of materials and supplies.
- Attend and participate in applicable external meetings and trainings.
High school diploma or GED and one year of supervised experience in substance abuse, a related human services field, or equivalent. Knowledge and understanding of: addiction as a disease and recovery is highly preferred.
Knowledge of substance use disorders and recovery especially in outreach, engagement and community building. Familiarity with local recovery community and local business. Must have valid Massachusetts driver's license.